HiLite - High clarity APET boosts your environmental profile
Environmental considerations are becoming more important to consumers. Based on chlorine-free raw materials, Flextrus HiLite let you meet these preferences with packs that also deliver a very attractive product presentation and high product protection. Flextrus HiLite is offered with up to 50% recycled PET (rPET) and manufactured in an optimal process for minimised use of resources. It has a mix of recycled industrial and consumer packaging material from certified and approved sources, always surrounded by a layer of virgin PET to ensure performance equal to that of material made only from newly produced resins. The high quality, semi-rigid material provides excellent capabilities on existing thermoforming lines. Flextrus offer both mono PET versions as well as PE-sealing alternatives.
Like all Flextrus food packaging, Flextrus HiLite is approved for food contact. Flextrus is ready to guide you in delivering the right product to cover your specific demands.
Customised to cover your needs
Flextrus HiLite base webs match our range of lidding films for perfect pack integrity and process efficiency. We can help you customise flexible packs that are adapted to your exact specifications for functional properties, convenience features and advanced flexo printing demands. Available as pre-made items, your customised Flextrus HiLite® based packs will maximize your marketing efforts. And are backed by your local Flextrus team to ensure responsive service and full deliveries on short notice. This is ideal if you require short turnaround times or if your production volumes fluctuate.
Quick overview of Flextrus HiLite
- Semi-rigid thermoformable base web
- High clarity for excellent product presentation
- Options for recycled polyester embedded into structure (rPET) to minimize use of resources
- Range of sealing layers combine with easy-opening options to offer consumer convenience
- Excellent processing capabilities on existing Form Fill & Seal machines with no new investments needed
- PETG and GAG (PETG/APET/PETG) alternatives available for packing products where superior seal properties are required
- Suits high quality flexo printing and graphic reproductions for striking visuals
- Contains no iso-cyanates or solvents
Our Flextrus HiLite range includes
- Mono PET
- PE- and PET-sealing options, including easy peel
- Medium and high barrier protection grades
- Clear and coloured versions (black and white as standard)
- PETG and GAG alternatives