Ecobar - The ideal lidding film for demanding MAP applications
Flextrus Ecobar covers your needs for the highest levels of product protection in modified atmosphere packaging (MAP). A lidding film based on oriented polyester, Flextrus Ecobar is capable of withstanding the toughest usage demands. Its unique properties provide a wider operating window on packaging lines to boost efficiency and productivity. The excellent clarity of Flextrus Ecobar means your products are always presented to the highest standard. Combining the optimum pack functionalities with compelling visual effects, Flextrus provides high quality flexo printing to strongly express your brand. An integrated white layer provides an excellent background for high gloss surface printing without the need for white ink.
Like all Flextrus food packaging, Flextrus Ecobar is approved for food contact. Flextrus is ready to guide you in delivering the right product to cover your specific demands.
Customised to cover your needs
Flextrus Ecobar lidding films match our range of thermoformable base webs for perfect pack integrity and process efficiency. We can help you customise flexible packs that are adapted to cover your exact specifications for functional properties, convenience features and advanced flexo printing demands. Available as pre-made items, your customised Flextrus Ecobar based packs will maximize your marketing efforts. And are backed by your local Flextrus team to ensure responsive service and full deliveries on short notice. This is ideal if you require short turnaround times or if your production volumes fluctuate.
Quick overview of Flextrus Ecobar
- High barrier polyester-based lidding film for wider operating windows
- Sealing layer is PE-based as standard and can be combined with easy-open and reseal options
- Superior clarity with excellent antifog properties to attractively show packed product
- Strong, lightweight lidding film to minimize packaging weight
- Excellent seal through contamination and hot tack performance ensures hermetically sealed packs and reduces product waste
- UV barrier version available to enhance product appeal
- Excellent performance on existing Form Fill & Seal machines, both thermoforming lines and tray lidding machines
- Suits high quality flexo printing and advanced graphic reproductions for striking visuals
- Contains no iso-cyanates or solvents
Our Flextrus Ecobar range includes
- High oxygen barrier protection
- Easy-opening and reseal alternatives
- UV barrier as option
- Clear and white alternatives
- Foil tray lidding version